Slow Cow® is a Mind Cooler, designed to help you relax and stay focused, during the pressure of everyday life. Thats why we say that, Slow Cow is for all the overworked, Stressed-out executives, parents, athletes and students . Slow Cow is your new best friend. Like a vacation for your frazzled nerves, Slow Cow is full of ingredients that help relax your mind and body, sharpen your mental focus, all without causing drowsiness.
Slow Cow® is not only a new product, It is the leader of a completely new category of relaxation drinks!
The Original Slow Cow®, has a beautiful light blue color and no calories, no sugars and no caffeine. All this with a refreshing dragon-fruit-citrus flavor.
In search of relaxation, for a natural calmness
With the family, to enjoy the moment
After a physical activity to reduce the sensation of tierdness
Before an exam, to stay focus and beat the pressure
For that sensation of weel-being, during your spare time
At work, to act against the stress caused by a busy day
L-Theanine increases the levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), the neurotransmitter inhibitor that produces relaxation and a state of well-being. In addition, it is well documented that L-Theanine increases mental awareness, encourages relaxation without causing sleepiness, reduces stress and anxiety, and improves cognition, concentration and sleep quality.
The uses of chamomile date back hundreds of years. Nowadays, the numerous varieties of plants are used for various health problems including irritable bowel, loss of appetite, indigestion, insomnia, anxiety and stress.
Valerian is recognized by the World Health Organizationas useful in reducing anxiety and restlessness, improving mental balance restoring a good night’s sleep.
The various elements of the plant make up its anti-depressant and relaxing effects. Although it has antispasmodic and sedative properties, it calms, without affecting concentration or causing drowsiness.
Linden is renowned for its appeasing virtues and for facilitating sleep. Linden relieves stress as well as headaches brought on by stuffed sinuses. It relaxes nerves, reduces anxiety, calms stress and prevents muscle spasms.
Diuretic and tonic, hops is often used against rickets, anemia, general weaknesses, lack of appetite, insomnia and sleeping disorders. It also has properties that act as a digestive system stimulant.
No Slow Cow® does not induce sleep, drowsiness nor fatigue. Except if you are suffering from insomnia; Slow Cow® contains Valerian, which helps relieve non-chronic insomnia caused by exhaustion or burnout, thereby making it easier to fall asleep.
Studies has shown that, Blue is beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness.
Yes, you can drink Slow Cow® all day, every day. – It’s especially good when you have to concentrate, focus and in stressful moments. If you wish to learn more, check our “inside the can” section.
Slow Cow® tastes like the best functional drink of all time, Slow Cow®! – And to be a little more precise Slow Cow® has a “fresh” flavor and we use Pitahaya flavor.
No Slow Cow® is not the opposite of an energy drink. Slow Cow® is a “relaxation” drink, that promotes a feeling of natural calmness. Slow Cow® contains Passiflora, which helps in cases of nervousness created by intellectual over-stimulation.
L-Theanine is an amino acid found in green tee. Unlike caffeine, L-Theanine increases the level of GAB, the neurotransmitter inhibitor that produces relaxation and a state of well-being.
Since there are no studies on that matter, we recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women ask medical advice to their physician before drinking Slow Cow®. People allergic to asteraceae plants should also refrain.
Yes, Slow Cow® has been analysed during the process to obtain the number of natural product (NPN) granted by Health Canada. Its purpose is to protect the health of the consumers and facilitate the access to a wide range of natural products. The Slow Cow® TM number is TM-12-0258.
THEANINE (or L-THEANINE)
- Increases mental acuity, while reducing stress and anxiety. Helps with concentration and memorisation. Strengthens the immune system
- Particularly useful to reduce sleep problems. Without causing drowsiness, it acts like a sedative. Recommended for persons suffering from nervousness caused by mental fatigue
- Has soothing properties. Often used in herbal medicine to improve mental balance and reduce anxiety and fear, amongst other things
- Has fortifying, stomachic and sedative properties
- Known for its soothing properties that facilitate sleep. Sudorific and diuretic, lime flowers are used to treat spasms, digestive troubles, insomnia and neurosis. Also relieves muscular tensions and headaches caused by sinus infections. Helps nervous and anxious people to relax, reduces stress and palpitations of nervous cause
- Diuretic and fortifying, hop is used against rickets, anemia, general weaknesses, during convalescences, lack of appetite, insomnia and nervous disturbances coming with sleep troubles. Also stimulates the digestive system
- Regulates bodily fluids and blood pressure. Assures the well-functioning of muscles and nerves. Plays an essential part in muscular contracture and is known to reduce the feeling of tiredness during an exercise
- Is essential to the transmission of nervous impulses, muscular contracture, including the contracture of the cardiac muscle. Is part of the well-functioning of the kidneys and adrenal glands
Slow Cow® calm the system instead of exciting it, and it does so without causing drowsiness. It reduces stress and improves concentration.
Even if no medical study was conducted on that matter so far, we can assert that the risk associated with drinking Slow Cow® for people suffering from cardiac problems is low, considering that it contains natural ingredients and our original version is calorie free. However, we recommend that you speak about it with your physician.
Even if no medical study was conducted on that matter so far, we can assert that the risk associated with drinking Slow Cow® for diabetic people is low, considering that it contains natural ingredients and our original version is calorie free. However, we recommend that you speak about it with your physician.
Since no medical study was conducted on that matter, it is recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women to seek medical advice from their physician before consuming Slow Cow®.
It is not recommended to consume Slow Cow® while mixed with alcoholicbeverages or sedatives. On its own, chilled, Slow Cow® is so much better!
Slow Cow® is a mind cooler drink that helps with concentration, memorisation and learning capacities without causing drowsiness, thanks to its eight natural ingredients:
- Lime flower
- Hop •Sodium
It doesn’t contain any caffeine, sugar or preservatives. Its non-medicinal ingredients are :
- Purified water
- Natural and artificial Pitahaya flavor
- Citric acid
- Sodium citrate
- Natural citrus fruit flavor
- Potassium citrate
- Blue dye #1
- Carbon dioxyde